Ascent Solar WaveSol™ Light provides a new way to integrate lightweight, flexible solar modules into building materials to achieve cost-effective, high-performance solar power. WaveSol™ Light modules deliver the highest power density available on thin-film plastic substrates. WaveSol™ Light modules laminate onto roofing, shading and building surfaces to decrease energy costs and provide a clean, renewable source of energy.
Ascent Solar's WaveSol™ Light Modules: At-A-Glance
- Available in 5 meters for large, flat surfaces; also available in 2 meters
- Highest energy density available on thin-film PVs
- Conforms to curved building structures for aesthetic appeal
- Loads of less than 1 lb./sq. ft. on low slope roofs
- A realistic source of clean, renewable energy
- Lightweight form factor
Building Integration Benefits:
Ascent Solar WaveSol™ Light modules capture and deliver the power of the sun through thin-film PV modules that can be easily integrated into virtually any type of building material or application.
- Lower Overall System Costs
WaveSol™ Light modules require fewer balance of system components, fewer electrical connections and require less labor to install, lowering the overall cost of installation.
- Lightest Weight Energy Source
WaveSol™ Light modules are created using industry-changing lightweight, thin-film PV technology and are up to 20 percent more efficient than other flexible modules.
- Powerful, Alternative Energy Source
WaveSol™ Light modules deliver the best energy density of any flexible PV product available. This powerful, alternative energy source can differentiate building materials cost effectively.
- Incentives for Integration
The integration of WaveSol™ Light modules qualify for global energy incentives, such as feed-in tariffs and tax credits.
For More Information, email:mailto:email@example.com